Roever Maritime Agency GmbH
is part of shipping history in Germany, originally founded in
1856 and still going strong. With their network along the German
Coast, H.C. Roever can provide country-wide solutions for all
duties in the field of agency business.
offers a complete range of agency activities to protect your interests
as owners or charterers agent, representing your company in all
major ports at the German North Sea and Baltic Sea coastline.
• General ship agency and husbandry services
• Logistics, warehousing and distribution
• Project cargoes
• International freight forwarding
• Customs brokerage and bonded transports
General Ship Agency and Husbandry Services
• Ship agent for major cruise lines in all German cruise ports
• Husbandry agent for major international container lines and tanker operators
• Appointed agent for world’s number one heavy lift operator
• Appointed agent for various tramp operators for all German ports
H.C. Roever specializes in handling of time sensitive projects, collecting and reviving of ships parts,
warehousing and deliveries around the world.
Logistics and Freight Forwarding
• Own warehouse operation in Bremerhaven
• Fully licensed international freight forwarder and customs broker
• Arranging of Air/Sea/Land transports within Europe and world wide
• Linked via EDI to Port Authorities pier operators and customs authorities
H.C. Roever is a member of Hamburg Cruise Center and Shareholder of Columbus Cruise Center,
H.C. Roever is handling cruise ships in the ports of Hamburg, Rostock, Luebeck, Cuxhaven and Bremerhaven.